-You cannot be sexist toward men. Sexism is based on a system of oppression. You CAN be discriminatory, rude, inconsiderate, and/or prejudiced against men but you CANNOT be sexist toward them.
-You cannot be racist towards white people. Racism is based on a system of oppression. You CAN be discriminatory, rude, inconsiderate, and/or prejudiced against white people but you CANNOT be racist toward them.
This is not difficult.
(via smashasomebox)Saturday July 19th //
Tuesday July 8th // Filed under: important,
- stay hungry
- you’re replaceable unless and until you prove otherwise
- stop focusing on having a method and just do things
- own up and embrace and recognize your mistakes
- nobody has time for your ego
- don’t apologize for your thoughts or feelings as a matter of politeness or habit
- never assume that when people disagree with you they are attacking you personally — it’s honestly not about you
- don’t fuck with energy vampires
- find people smarter than you and make them your best friends and mentors
- if you’re running a long game, everyone is important — remember that
- see step one, and memorize
i honestly have never needed motivation or lacked ambition when it has concerned my dreams though. like, it might take me awhile to finish a story or whatever, but…..the hustle???? has never???? been something??? i needed to be convinced into??? take what is yours. it is there. it is waiting. if you don’t, someone else will. you’re not the only one who wants it.